Tuesday 20 March 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge #8

Happy first day of spring to you all! It's time for another Runway Inspired Challenge and here's the colourful inspiration photo for you:

source: style.com
 Love the colours popping out from this dress and here’s what I came up with:

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday

The background stamp is by Purple Onion Design who is our sponsor this week! I also used some scraps of cardstock that I had in my stash and cut out the letters for the bold HAPPY word.

Hope you feel inspired to play along! Head over to the Runway Inspired Challenge blog to link up your entry! And be sure to check out what the rest of the DT came up with this time:



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Aga

18 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the challenge Aga and I love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I totally LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background embossing...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking design. Great photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *thud*
    Aga, this is beyond fabulous, gorgeous and amazing multiplied by a million!!! This is exactly the kind of card I'd swoon over on my special day...in fact it wouldn't even need a present to accompany it LOL!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooooo amazing, Aga! LOVE this card! LOVE the black with the pop of bright colors! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastyczna! Te literki swietnie wygladaja na takim tle! Po prostu bomba!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic!! Love the big happy sentiment in bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that embossed background with the bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card - that background with the bold colours is stunning! Hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so cool. It's like it came with the dress. Haha - love the card base.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colourful contemporary feel of the letters with the classic feel of the black damask! This card ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, beautiful card!!! Just love all your creations. Found you through the CASE challenge.

    Your newest follower,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!