Tuesday 12 June 2012

Jane’s Doodles Release Blog Hop

If you are here for my Gallery Idol post please scroll down or click HERE! Thank you!

Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Jane’s Doodles blog hop! If you came here from Ange's blog, then you are on the right track.  If not, go back to Jane's blog and start from there!

Today we get to show some peeks of FOUR new stamp sets that Jane’s Doodles is releasing this month and let me tell you…they are all fab and they are all must haves! Totally cute!

With Father's day around the corner I thought I'd share two very quick and easy Father's day cards with you. For the first one I used chevron stamp (I so LOVE it!) from the set called “Patterns for him” and two stamps from the sentiment set called “Just Dad”:

best dad ever


For my second card, I used stamps from the very tool cool set called “It's a Guy Thing”:

you are tool!

Now how would you like to win all FOUR sets of new stamps? All you have to do is leave comments on all the blogs participating in the hop:


--> Aga <--


Your next stop is Amy and I can't wait to see what she came up with today!

Thanks for hopping by today!
Aga

36 comments:

  1. I love coming here because I feel your projects are always out of this world in a very good way. Great cards, Aga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are so awesome...I love the new release...thanks for sharing...

    Happy Tuesday.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these stampssets for men. You did a wonderfull job making these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! You are so creative! No wonder you are in gallery idol! Great job!
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT cards Aga! I love that second one, what a great design and perfect colors. (Is it really bad that I want to insert an 'a' into the tool sentiment and use it for more nefarious purposes?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas for masculine cards, those are always the most difficult to me. TFS
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I borrow your design eye on occasion, please? That tool card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great guy cards--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masculine cards are always more difficult, so these are great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic stamping and love the bright colours too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These are awesome! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love the color combo...and wow that second one knocks my socks off! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tools. Great sets. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun cards! Love the new sets!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your design style. the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute cards!!! Love the new stamps! P.S. My husband loved your GI cards! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Seriously, combining the bold reds and blues gives absolutely STUNNING results! Really terrific inspiration for these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards love the nautic one from yesterday..super!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards, Aga! I love the colour scheme you chose. They are perfect "man" cards. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha love the tool sentiment! Awesome!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  21. That first card is SO fabulous! LOVE the chevron pattern with that fun moustache and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such creative cards, you are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great guy cards, cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. wonderful cards...love the way you stamped the tools.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a great layout for the tools - i'm going to use that when I get this set! Love the release and love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super! Fajne polaczenie kolorow! I specjalne gratulacje za GI Top 10!!! Yay! Trzymam mocno kciuki na nastepny etap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the tool card. :) I noticed you used an American theme for your colour scheme... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!