Saturday 28 December 2013

Studio Calico January Reveal

Hi everyone! Yesterday, Studio Calico revealed their January kits which means they are now available for purchase! Today, I’m sharing the cards I made using the Copper Mountain main card kit and Spaulding Bowl card kit add-on.

For my first main kit only card I started with the small heart stamp to create my background. Then I added patterned paper, watercoloured cardstock and gold thread for extra accent. I also stamped the sentiment onto the cute whale die that comes with the kit:

get whale soon

For my second card I used cute little heart die, stripe of patterned paper and embellishments that come with the main kit:

hi

My next card is super quick and easy crated with patterned paper and sentiment stamp from the Spaulding Bowl add-on kit:

just a note

And the last one uses one of my favourites, dotted ombre washi tape that comes with the January add-on:

thank you


I had a lot of fun with the kits this month and can't wait to create more designs with them! They're so great to use!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Aga

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love how fresh and clean and light they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Aga!! That second one is a particular favourite - love all those little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I especially love that ombre washi tape too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be such a joy to see your wonderful whimsical creations with SC every month! Happy 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting on the Studio Calico card team! I love all your gorgeous cards! I think the last one is my fave...loving the ombre look and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see you on the Studio Calico team. I think they are lucky to have you! I LOVE your projects with the new kits!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!