Tuesday 1 July 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #63

Hi everyone! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Check out this week's inspiration look:

source: style.com

Here's what I came up with based on it:

happy birthday

I used watercolours to mimic the dress pattern (the bottom part to be exact) and added a label tape along with the fussy cut stamped flowers (from the stamp set by 1canoe2).

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay *Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

5 comments:

  1. You interpreted the (for me) overcrowded inspiration photo so simply! Genius. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how much white space there is in the design, that very narrow corner of design is gorgeous. Love the watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how the label tape separates the white space from all of the color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!