Tuesday 21 October 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #70

Hi everyone! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Check out this week's inspiration look:

source: Albert Martincich

And here’s what I came up with:

Dec 25

All I used here was a dear head silhouette I found on Pinterest, the Simple Numbers die by Simon Says Stamp, a white thread and black label tape.

I hope you're inspired to play along! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win!

If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Karolyn * Kristen * Lindsay * Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks for stopping by! 
Aga

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Aga. Love the soft touch of ink in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. So simple, but fantastic with the colors and images you used. Striking with the white base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers I love your card. The sprinkles of ink and the big red 25 are amazing! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made something incredibly creepy incredibly not! Delightful that you can see something beautiful in something where I saw Dante's Inferno! I bow to your superior vision!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Aga, this card really stood out for me in the Designer line up. It s so modern and cool and a simply gorgeous take on the photo inspiration. I am off to explore your blog more now xx

    Laura, LE Designs - www.le-designsboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!