Friday 26 December 2014

Studio Calico January Card Kit sneak peeks

Hi there! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas time!

If you are a follower of my Instagram, you may already have seen this news! I am very honoured, happy and excited to be joining the Studio Calico Creative Team for another year!



What an honour to be among this talented group, again!

Today I’m also popping in to share a couple of January's sneak peeks with you! These were made with the Far Far Away card kit and stamp add-ons. The full reveal is tomorrow at noon CST for subscribers and midnight for everyone:


and until then here's a little peek:


sneak peek

Thanks for stopping by!
Aga

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another year - no surprise as your cards are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you, the sneak peaks look beautiful!

    Best wishes for a wonderful 2015 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!...your 'peeks' look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!