Tuesday 19 May 2015

Runway Inspired Challenge #84

Hi everyone! It’s time for the new Runway Inspired Challenge! Check out this week's inspiration look:

source: style.com


A few things inspired me here. A bold element in the top corner, triangles and a colour combo and here’s what I came up with:

38


I cut out a "38" from a white cardstock, watercoloured and then run through the die cut machine with a triangle background die.

I hope you're inspired to play along with us! Make sure to visit the Runway Inspired Challenge blog for all the details on how to enter and what you can win! If you're looking for more inspiration then please check out what the rest of the team came up with for this challenge:

Gayatri * Jen * Kristen * Lindsay * Mayuri * Taheerah * Tasnim

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Aga

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!